The checking account is the ideal tool designed to meet the everyday banking needs of your customers.
This highly flexible transactional account allows you to perform routine banking transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, bill payments, transfers, and more.
- Option of overdraft protection
- Security flexline protection is available (subject to credit approval)
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly account handling fee with an average monthly balance of $2,500 or more
- Interest paid when the account balance is greater than $2,000
- 5 free cheques at the opening of the account
How it works:
- Payroll deposits or other preauthorized credits
- Transfers from other products
- Deposits, withdrawals, transfers, transactions history, bills payment via National Bank Network ATM and our Internet, telephone and mobile banking solutions
- Deposits and withdrawals via any National Bank automatic teller machine (ATM) network or any THE EXCHANGE® network ATM machine
- Deposits may be mailed in postage-paid envelopes to National Bank (Except the provinces of Quebec and British-Columbia)
According to the agreement the Bank has with your firm, this product might not be available.