All-In-One Home equity line of credit
At a glance
Help your clients finance or even refinance1 their dream home without giving up on the things they value.
With the All-In-One™ home equity line of credit, your clients can pay off their loan AND access their repaid principal2, so they won’t have to apply for other loans to accomplish their goals.
The All-In-One is perfect for clients looking to:
- Better optimize their debt management
- Build a made-to-measure mortgage (with a mortgage portion and a line of credit portion)
- Repay principal at their own pace
- Use their home equity to finance other projects
- Develop a cash damming strategy for self-employed individuals
How does it work?
Purchase or refinancing: up to 65% of the value of the property
Possibility of financing up to 80% of the value of the property if combined with a mortgage loan
The All-In-One can help your clients:
Finance a home purchase
All-In-One can help your clients finance or refinance their property.
- Flexibility of a line of credit combined with a mortgage loan portion
- Minimum down payment at least 20% of the home's value
- Eligible for the Home Buyers' Plan (HBP)
As your clients gradually pay off their mortgage, the repaid capital becomes available credit that can be used to finance other projects.
- Possibility to have multiple transactional accounts and to manage each one separately
- Monthly consolidated account statement
- Single and advantageous rate on the line of credit
Develop a cash damming strategy
Self-employed individuals can use the All-In-One as part of a cash damming strategy.
*Note: This strategy should be developed by a tax advisor to ensure it fits your clients’ situation and needs.
- Use the line of credit to pay for business expenses.
- Use the increased business cash flow to pay down the mortgage faster.
- Transform non-deductible interest (such as interest paid on a residential mortgage) into deductible interest.
- Convert bad debt into good debt.
See what else the All-In-One can do for your clients.
Have a client in mind?
Refer them to National Bank – Advisor Banking Services today.
We’ll take care of them while keeping you up-to-date every step of the way.
Refer a client today
5 reasons to choose National Bank as your trusted business partner
- Your clients’ satisfaction is at the heart of all of our activities.
- Your clients will remain sheltered from any solicitation regarding products held with you
- We spend quality time with your clients; and take care of the rest with our turnkey approach.
- We turn your referrals into banking solutions that respond to your clients’ financial needs.
- We work with you across Canada, virtually or in person, to help you grow your business.
Little details that matter
Everything you need to know about the All-In-One
With National Bank – Advisor Banking Services, you’re ensuring your clients benefit from:
Your clients' minimum monthly payment includes only the interest and any insurance premium. Managing their cashflow is up to them - they can adjust their payment amount as necessary. They use what they need, then pay back all or part of the loan anytime without penalty.
Your clients’ All-In-One functions just like their bank account. Funds are accessible through traditional methods, cheques, National Bank and THE EXCHANGE Network ABMs across Canada, and online banking services. One account statement covers all of their borrowing.
More tax deductibility
Your clients can open several distinct transactional accounts within the All-In-One. If an account is used for investment, they can isolate and deduct interest.
Your clients’ repaid principal automatically becomes available for them to reborrow without having to submit another credit application. This can free up cashflows for investment or insurance and eliminate the need to ask for financing should an opportunity to purchase appears.
National Bank – Advisor Banking Services offers one of the lowest, most attractive rates on the market, meaning your clients can consolidate all of their debts and save on interest. Plus, when they integrate their other accounts into the All-In-One, they’ll pay only a flat fee of $6 per month per account.
Discuss the All-In-One with your clients today.
We’ve developed the perfect tool to help you review the All-In-One with your clients. In it you’ll find charts that compare the All-In-One alongside a standard mortgage, based on features, rates and savings. It’s everything your clients will need to know and more. Feel free to share it with them by email today.
Download the document
Do you or your clients prefer printed documents?
Contact us to order your free copies.
How to refer a client
Have a client in mind?
If you’re not already enrolled with National Bank – Advisor Banking Services, contact one of our Regional Sales Managers to start the enrolment process.
If you are currently working with us, follow the steps below to refer your client today.
You refer the client.
We take care of the rest.
Decide with your client whether All-In-One Banking is right for them.
Complete the contact form.
Fax the form to 1-888-307-2997.
- We’ll acknowledge receipt of your referral.
- We’ll work hard finding a solution that best meets your clients needs.
- We’ll complete the paperwork and compliance requirements with your client.
- We’ll close the deal.
- You’ll get compensated*!
| *Subject to the financing and credit approval of National Bank. Certain conditions apply.
Promotion - Terms, Conditions and Eligibility
Receive a $1,000 bonus in addition to your usual compensation.
Until October 31, 2019, National Bank – Advisor Banking Services is giving you a bonus*, 1 on origination of All-In-OneTM home equity lines of credit2. In addition to the usual $500* commission for each file disbursed and the recurring trailer of 25-basis points**, you could get an additional $1, 0001 for every three home equity lines of credit originated.2
- To receive a commission, the Advisor must be commission-based and affiliated with a signed National Bank – Advisor Banking Services partner. Power, National Bank Financial, Sun Life, TMFD & Professionals’ Financial (FDP) advisors are excluded from this promotion.
- To receive a commission, the Advisor must be commission-based and affiliated with a signed National Bank – Advisor Banking Services partner.
- 2 To be eligible, an issued home equity line of credit must include a used revolving portion of at least $125,000.
- Valid for new All-In-One sign ups and/or transfers from another financial institution only.
- Files must be submitted between December 12, 2018 and October 31, 2019. Files must be disbursed no later than December 31, 2019. Please refer to your Regional Sales Manager for full details.
- *Commissions and bonuses are paid via the head office of the partner firm. National Bank – Advisor Banking Services is not responsible for the amount granted to the advisor, as set out in the agreement between the partner firm and National Bank – Advisor Banking Services. It is important to confirm the revenue sharing structure with your firm, based on your agreement.
- ** 25 basis points represents 0.25% or $25.00 for every $10,000 used of the revolving portion of the home equity line of credit.
- 1 The additional bonus will be paid as of each third file disbursed. Bonuses will be paid subject to the same conditions as regular commissions. To receive a commission, advisors must be commission-based employees and affiliated with an official partner of National Bank – Advisor Banking Services. This bonus may also be modified or revoked without prior notice by National Bank – Advisor Banking Services.
- 3 Subject to not exceeding the maximum line of credit amount available, i.e., 65% of the value of the property. Subject to credit approval by National Bank.
- TM All-In-One is a trademark of National Bank.
- © National Bank of Canada. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without prior written authorization from National Bank of Canada.
™ ALL-IN-ONE is a trademark of National Bank of Canada.
- Subject to credit approval by National Bank.
- Subject to not exceeding the maximum line of credit amount available, i.e., 65% of the value of the property
Need more information?
We can provide you with printed material about the All-In-One to share with your clients. Contact National Bank – Advisor Banking Services today.
Not yet enrolled with us?
Contact one of our Regional Sales Managers today to start the enrolment process.