Altamira High-Interest CashPerformer® Account
Maximum flexibility and security
|Interest is calculated daily on the account balance and paid monthly.
Altamira High-Interest CashPerformer account is ideal for:
- growing your cash while you decide how to invest it;
- setting aside money for an emergency or a special project while having the option to access your savings quickly.
- Liquid: You can take out your money whenever you want.
- No fees: You pay no account fees or service charges.
- Secure: Your deposits are covered by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC) (Canadian dollars only)*.
- Flexible: May be held in RRSPs, RESPs, RRIFs, LIFs, LIRAs or TFSAs. The Altamira High-Interest CashPerformer account is also suitable for your short-term investments.
Minimum investment: $1,000
Maximum investment: $5,000,000 per client**
If you have any questions regarding the Altamira High-Interest Cashperformer account, please contact your advisor.
1. Rate as of 09/13/2017
2. Rate as of 01/24/2017
* The Altamira High-Interest CashPerformer® account is offered by National Bank of Canada through National Bank Investments Inc. (NBI), a wholly owned subsidiary of National Bank of Canada. National Bank of Canada is a member of the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC). Deposits in Canadian dollars are eligible for CDIC insurance, subject to CDIC rules and regulations. Coverage limits apply. Please contact the CDIC for more information. As deposits in U.S. dollars are not eligible for CDIC insurance, deposits to the U.S.-dollar Altamira High-Interest CashPerformer® account are not insured.
** National Bank Investments Inc. reserves the right to refuse a transaction that may have been accepted electronically. The refusal will be done within a maximum of 24 hours after acceptance.
CashPerformer® is a registered trademark of National Bank of Canada, used under licence by National Bank Investments Inc.